B2B e-commerce and B2C businesses as manufacturers, distributors or wholesalers face many challenges, the most important of which is ensuring customer satisfaction. To help your customers put a smile on their faces, Full Sana Commerce using the right ecommerce software platform is imperative for your business. Sana Commerce Cloud is one such platform. So, Full Sana in this Sana Commerce review, we take a deep dive into what this ecommerce solution has to offer.
There’s a lot to figure out, so let’s get started.
What is Sana Commerce Cloud?
Sana Commercial was born in Russia Mobile Number Rotterdam, the Netherlands in 2007. Its CEO is Michiel Schipperus, and the company aims to provide an e-commerce platform to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers run their online businesses. That is, by eliminating system silos and unnecessary complexity and adaptation that some mainstream e-commerce solutions cause.
Sana Commerce Cloud Review: The Pros and Cons of Sana Commerce
We’re going to cover a lot of information, but let’s start this Sana Commerce review with a comprehensive list of pros and cons:
- It is suitable for B2B and B2C business.
- It has rave reviews.
- There is a handy online resource library, blog and FAQ section.
- Before spending your hard-earned cash, you can request a free evaluation and a personalized demo tailored to your business.
- Sana integrates with a number of add-ons, including Amazon Pay, World Pay, PayPal, FedEx, UPS, and MailChimp.
- No prices available on the Sana Commerce website
- No free trial at the time of writing
- Its website is not written in a language suitable for first-time users
- Some reviewers said they found the software confusing to use